Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jaundice Diet - A Proper Diet Can Help Treat Jaundice

A few years ago, I noticed that my skin and sclerae (the whites of my eyes) were turning yellow, a condition they commonly call jaundice, so I had my check-up. After some tests, it was discovered that my jaundice was due to hepatic steatosis.

Jaundice usually results from too much bilirubin being produced in the liver, which makes it a symptom of increased fat in the liver. One way to treat jaundice is through a proper healthy jaundice diet.

HEPATIC STEATOSIS

I asked my nurse on how I could start and maintain a proper diet so I can treat my fatty liver disease and get rid of jaundice. After some time, she recommended me an e-book entitled "The Fatty Liver Diet Guide" by Nurse Dorothy Spencer, who has been helping out patients with fatty liver disease for about five years.

The book introduced me to the many roles that the liver plays and how I possible acquired my disease. According to the e-book, a proper diet and regular exercise may help treat fatty liver disease by helping the liver in its bile production. Thus, these will help eliminate jaundice.

In her e-book, Nurse Spencer recommends certain steps to treat fatty liver disease and eliminate symptoms such as jaundice. In Chapters 8 to 11, she discussed the importance of a proper diet and suggested a diet plan, with instructions on how to cook certain recipes to complete your meal. These recipes were truly very helpful so I could start my diet to cure my jaundice.

After several months, I noticed that the yellowing had decreased and when I had my routine check-up, it was found out that the bilirubin production was better. I believe that my jaundice is starting to go away - thanks to this healthy diet plan of Nurse Spencer.

Jaundice Diet - A Proper Diet Can Help Treat Jaundice

HEPATIC STEATOSIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment